Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can't wait for May..

I can't wait for May because I have another two papers to deal with and it is so tiring for me.  Hope to finish soon. The date for my pre-practicum has been changed to June so I'm so eager to go home early. However, my manager does not allow me to go home early because she wants me to help her incharge the restaurant after she  could find new employees. Nak BALIK!!! I also can't wait for May because I'm going to Sabah and Sarawak yeayyy..Can't wait can't wait! Though it's so stressful planning here and there, this and that but still I feel very excited to spend my holiday with half of my heart. Apart from that, I also can't wait to know the result of my younger brother where he will be sent to further his study. Everything will be announced in May. He got an offer to do a diploma in Digital Film and Visual with full scholarship from MARA but we agreed to reject the offer due to certain lacks. Rezeki ada di mana-mana jadi kita  tak boleh tamak. Harap-harap adik saya lepas interview untuk Art&Design course haritu or else he could get a course yang sangat menjamin masa depan. Setakat belajar tapi takda pekerjaan after that buat apa? Rugi masa je.. Apa-apapun berdoa sahaja yang terbaik untuk diri sendiri dan orang-orang yang disayangi.

No comments: