Monday, May 3, 2010

How to help my sister??

My adik perempuan is going to be in the hospital this August. Kenapa? Sakitkah? Takla.. Dia akan masuk ke hospital kerana kuliah akan diadakan di hospital apabila masuk tahun ketiga. So, my sister needs a transport because the hospital is quite far from her house. She decided to buy a motorcycle. At first, my parents and I didn't allow her to ride a motorcycle plus she doesn't even have a licence but then when I went there and saw the location of the hospital, okay now you really need to have a transport. 

However, since we do not come from a rich family so it was a bit difficult for me to buy her the motorcycle. Definitely la we never ask from our parents. Adik hanya berbincang dengan saya sebab hanya saya yang dapat membantu dia. Tapi macam mana? Saya pun belajar lagi. Tahun depan baru habis belajar.. Adoii!~ Pening..

No comments: