Thursday, October 7, 2010

Post Practicum..

Currently, I'm doing my post practicum assignment which supposedly held on 25th October. Since I'm going to Macau on 26, my lecturer gave this assignment to me earlier. I have no idea what to based on the topic "Students with learning difficulties and what are the measures, steps or strategies the school employs to address this problem?" Almost 70% done but do not how to continue the task. Even I still have another 2 weeks to complete this task but still have another 30% aite?? Actually in post practicum we have to share our experience during our teaching practicum with the whole class and do some presentations. The BEST thing, it is in group works. In my case, I have to do it alone and do some research bout the topic. Padan muka heh!! However, I would like to say thanks to LWH for all the helps, supports, encourages and consideration. Terima kasih kerana memahami dan memenuhi setiap permintaan saya. You mean so much to me! xoxo

No comments: