Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm looking forward for the vacation..

I now concentrate on my vacation next 2 weeks. A lot of preparations need to be done such as hotels, places to visit and transportation to move from one place to another place. I have to calculate carefully so that I wouldn't over the budget. Nak pergi banyak hari kan so kenala bijak berbelanja. Kalau tak, mati kutu kami di sana nanti..Okeh, my first day there, I will stop at Macau. We will stay there maybe for one day only to have a good rest because we will arrive there in the evening so no time to jalan-jalan. Next day, we will go to Shenzen for 2days (maybe) then, take a ferry to Hong Kong for few days (3 or 4days). I really want to go to Disneyland!! But i heard Disneyland is very expensive. Bayangkan hotel dia untuk 2 hari saja seribu lebih (more than 1000). Nak masuk dalam maybe 3, 4 ratus. Ishk!! Then, we will drive(tak tau lagi nek apa sebenarnya) back to Macau and stay there until the last day because we have booked the return ticket at Macau.

P/S: Anyone wants to help me `bout the hotel??

3 comments:

MRCD Comunicação said...

Good!
http://mrcdcomunicao.blogspot.com

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

i wanna go for a vac too T_T rain pls la sponsor i. wuwu :D

Niazaini.com said...

Ala syg..seronoknya u nak pergi tp klu bab sponsor tu mcm x mampu la..U tggu Aizad kumpul duit dlu nti kita pergi sma2 k??