Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lee Chong Wei

If people ask me who is your favourite player or athlete? Definitely I would say Datuk Lee Chong Wei..Semakin lama tengok permainan dia, semakin jatuh cinta. Wajahnya yang polos dan innocent, makes my heart beats fast and I can’t even blink my eyes. Yes, I’m in love with his performance and can’t help myself from watching it (memang minat giler game dia). Luckily, I found someone which looks like him (believe me) but with no Datuk la..Nama pun dekat-dekat sama. The shape of their face are same BUT ketinggian tak sama hehehe~ Gigi?? Owh tak nak jawabla.. Saya taknak datuk sebab gelaran datin macam tak best! Kedengaran tua betul tak??

p/s: He won Gold Medal again in Commonwealth..Congratulations~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam perkenalan..
Hero badminton kita..
Lepas ni sape yerk..

Niazaini.com said...

Itula..Whoever he is, definitely can't replace him..But if we hav one, it's good for Malaysia. New comer,new hope..Dato'Nicole pun not bad~