Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sarawak makes me HAPPY!!


Have you been to Sarawak?? If you are planning to spend your holiday in somewhere, Sarawak would be the best choice (macam nak tulis essay lak hehe). Though many people said Sabah is the best place to go, I still suggest to all of you to visit Sarawak. Sarawak in my opinion is much better than Sabah in term of development. Sarawak nampak lagi pesat dan membangun. There are many places you can go. If you want to see Sarawak longhouse that famous among Sarawakian, you can go to Annah Rais Longhouse.  If you want to see Orang Utan Semenggoh Wildlife Centre would be the best place. Apart from that, you may also want to go to Sarawak Cultural Village and Bako National Park. I tell you what, the city (Kuching) itself is great!

Those who do not know what to buy in Sarawak, I recommend you to buy Kek Lapis Sarawak, Ikan Terubuk Masin, Sarawak pepper and so on. Don't buy a common thing such as keychain for souvenir ok friends. What food to eat in Sarawak? You can try Laksa Sarawak, Kolo Mee for the noodle enthusiast in Kuching and Midin (a wild fern found ONLY in Sarawak). Best tak? However, I advise you to spend only few days during your vacation. It is so tiring to go for one week holiday. 4 or 5 days are enough. Spend your day wisely! Don't stay at your room from 7pm to 9a.m. It is a waste! Kalau nak tidur baik tak payah pergi bercuti.

Here are some pictures that I can share with you;

 Annah Rais Longhouse

Semenggoh Wildlife Centre

Sarawak City Center

Sungai Sarawa
(Boleh naik sampan kalau nak ke seberang)

For your information, I just went to Sarawak for one and a half day. If I went there for 3 or 4 days, maybe I can tell you more about Sarawak. So, don't miss out to go holiday in your own country!

P/S: Don't forget to bring your GPS to save your cost..

No comments: