Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Can’t take my eyes..

How to describe SMK Telok Mas? I have been assigned to do my teaching practicum at Sek Men Keb Telok Mas, Melaka. It was located near to SMK Sharifah Rodziah which you have to take the road to Pekan Kandang. If you go straight away, you may reach Muar hahaha..It takes about 20 minutes from my house to the school without traffic jam. This school is not that large. It only has 4 buildings and there are also hostels provided for the students who want to stay in. The scenery at this school is so beautiful. There are many facilities provided for the students to learn better. I’m very attracted to one corner which called “Bilik Hidup Merana”. It sounds terrible isn’t it? This corner is opened to tell the students of how dangerous HIV can be. Students will be exposed to the consequences of involving in drugs and pre-marital sex.
How about the teachers? Teachers here are very nice and friendly. However, we still have the gap since many of them are seniors but we respect each others. During the school orientation period, my friends and I have nothing to do. We feel so bored and keep moving here and there. Mesti cikgu-cikgu lain menyampah tengok huhuhu..

Today is my first day teaching. I have to teach Form4 Omega and Form1 Arif. Things are going smooth and fine but I'm quite surprised when I planned to teach literature to the students, they didn’t bring their books. How to teach? So, in a few minutes I tried to think of something else. Nasibla tetiba idea ada... Kelam kabut jugala..Rasa nak pitam pun ada..Hahaha..
 Anda nak jadi cikgu? Think about it again and again okay...
 SMK Telok Mas, Melaka



Staff Room

No comments: