Saturday, August 7, 2010

The day without you…



LWH is very sad these few days because we rarely can talk like before because he is so busy with his work. By the time he calls me, I already want to sleep. We seldom have quality time together, that’s why we always go on vacation once or twice in a year (Sayang let’s go to Seoul, Korea?). Sometimes, late at night then he will call me not likewise where he likes to call me more than 3 times. This is not complaining but just to share with you that how hard he works to earn money. I am not sure how much I love him but I’m very sure that the qualities he has will make all people love him.

Last few weeks, my mentor wanted to introduce me with her husband’s friend who is a pious man (Ustaz). That ustaz is Kedahan and also wants Kedah girl as his wife to be. I couldn’t think of the answer because starting from that day my mind has full with LWH. I keep thinking how will my life be without him, can he accept it? Is the ustaz a nice person? Can we believe in ustaz? Does the ustaz like to go abroad for holidays? When I said this to LWH, he felt so unhappy. He knew that I’m also looking for someone who could bring me to heaven where ustaz would be a good choice but he always says that he will improve. It is so weird if we do not talk to each other in one day. Even when I’m not in Malaysia, he will call me. How to get this type of man nowadays? Perhaps I'm so lucky to have him and we will try our best to keep this relationship remain forever.

No comments: