Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another person left the world..

He is in memory
Mr Ishak B. Ismail (1963-2010)

This time is my coordinator. He was a good lecturer and did lots of contributions to us especially TESL students. We used to called him "sir". Sir was graduated from America (not sure which uni) and had married with 3 children. He died because of heart-attack about 3.30a.m. this morning. He said his last word on the way to Hospital soon the family noticed his pain. He is only 47 this year. Sad T______T

Sir, have we told you that you are a great teacher to us? Of course we don't because we never expect this would happen to you. When I heard this news, the thing that came to my mind was, how's your wife would be? All of us know that you such a romantic and lovely husband. You sang a song on public just to dedicate to your wife and always need her all the time. You had said "I only wait for my wife" whenever we asked you to wait if you talk to fast during the lecture. Sir, you know how strong your wife and you children just now? Though she cried but she never leave you alone. Sir, for your information that was my first time doing "Solat Jenazah"? Just for you sir, I've tried my best. I'm already 23 years old but that was my first time doing that pray. How pathetic I am.

Sir, thank you for helping me to get SLTP scholarship. Without you, I will not step into the interview. During his life, he never show off or lives like rich people. He was very moderate and like to help people. We can see that during his funeral where there were so many people came to give their last respect. Sir, may you rest in peace. Amiin.

With our late coordinator

No comments: