Thursday, July 15, 2010

Teacher...

Now I realize how my lecturers felt when they thought me and other friends in class. Why they always scold us and why they always feel depress. When you have students who always talking at the back and do not listen to you, you will feel so annoyed. Rasa macam, nak je jerit! "Saya kat depan mengajar, kamu kat belakang nak berborak je. Nanti mula la tak faham apa yang saya ajar."

I also realize that being a teacher is not as easy as I thought. Asyik kena fikir nak ajar apa esok, how make the lesson interesting and whether they got the input or not. Kalau lesson tu seronok je tapi students tak faham satu apa pun, useless okay! However, one thing yang saya rasa sangat berbaloi bila mengajar adalah when students tell to other people that we are very good. It same goes to me. One girl form 2 student, asked me yesterday whether I taught form 4 Omega, and I said yes, why? She said her sister was in that class and her sister said, "Teacher ajar seronok (interesting)." I gave her a smile. Tak nakla tunjuk happy sangat kan. Dalam garang-garang saya pun students suka. Alhamdulillah.

Ada lagi satu benda yang saya rasa berbaloi menjadi seorang guru ni (especially practicum teacher), bila mentor pergi cerita kata semua guru yang saya dan kawan sangat bagus mengajar. She also said to my senior, "They are better than you!" Even to GSTT (guru sandaran) yang dah lama mengajar pun, they ask to observe us. Tak ke satu penghargaan yang sangat besar tu? Kami baru je mengajar, pengalaman hanya 2 3 minggu dah dipuji melambung-lambung. Harap-harap kami dapat kekalkan prestasi ini sampai habis praktikal. InsyaAllah.

Okayla, sekejap lagi ada class. Get to go. Will update again later. See ya!

No comments: