Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pening....

Today, my supervisor is supposed to observe me and my friend. However, she couldn't come because she is so busy with her classes and English Week preparations. It's okay, I always prepare for her visits. Cewah!! So for today, I will teach my form 1 class as usual. Talking about form 1, I am so worried about their test papers. Their papers have lost and I'm still hunting for them! Hopefully, I could find it by today so that I can discuss with them by tomorrow. Form 4, Alhamdulillah I have settled everything. Only one student got A and I have few students who fail the papers. Teacher has to brush up the students tenggg!!! 
This week, SMKTM will organise a camping. I can't wait to be one of the facilitators. Unfortunately, I have to in charge for Senamaerobic session. Omaigod! Boleh ke nak buat aerobic ni? Tak pernah ni.. Kalau join pernah ler..Malu kot...~ And for now, I'm starting to plan the steps and the suitable musics so that I wouldn't look like a clown or ugly teacher dancing a fool unknown dance in front of the students... Let's see the result later,, adios~

No comments: