Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some notes for this week..

Sorry for jarang update this blog.. Seriously sangat busy. Another 3 weeks to go..Sayang suruh update blog sebab nak baca. Baiklah I update okay! Last week, I played netball for my team (go go TESL). Unfortunately, we lost the game because not many of us know how to play netball. Nevermind, we still enjoy the game. Then, I tanggung akibatnya which my face habis kering dan mengelupas. We are having sport day this week starting from last Saturday until this coming Saturday. However, I just can manage to play 1 game which was netball because I have other comittment to do. Sayang wants to meet since it has been  a month we haven't meet each other. He is in Langkawi now doing some works. Okay sayang meet you next week. Can't wait! As usual, jangan lupa belikan I chocolate okay? I MISS YOU

Malam ni plan nak pergi tengok bowling but not sure yet because I have things to do. Have to re-do microteaching writing and doing proposal for counseling. Next week, two tests are coming and 1 minifolio. Kuliah tinggal lagi 3 minggu and things must be settled before the examinations week. Praticum will start on 21st Jun and finish around September. Can't wait to become a teacher too..

No comments: