Sunday, June 12, 2011

Job interview

Before pergi Bangkok, I was so worried if UiTM call me for an interview. Even pergi hanya beberapa hari, manala tau kan kot-kot time pergi tula ada tawaran kerja..So, I left my phone at home. Poyo jek! Takda call pun..Then, after went back from Bangkok, I planned to go to Malacca to settle my thesis. I planned to be in Malacca about a week or more. Pergi Ahad then Isnin tu hantar thesis untuk buat hard cover. On Tuesday, UiTM called me for an interview on Wednesday. Terkejut sangat sebab tak ready. Dorang suruh prepare for Microteaching. Saya cuba gak call tanya kalau-kalau boleh postpone interview tu, tapi dorang cakap interview tu sehari je. Owh, I was rushed to buy the ticket and prepare for the lesson. I didn't expect anything. Sampai Kedah pun dah lewat at about 7.30am and the interview started at 8.30a.m. Hari pertama pun dah wat hal, camna nak dapat kerja??Hmm...

No comments: