Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Saya sangat takottt!!!!

Tomorrow is my last day class. Owh I'm gonna miss my study life badly ='( Well, for the time being, what I'm worried most is my Academic Exercise (same with thesis) where I'm afraid that I might not be able to finish it. Just now, I went to see the head of panel for the thesis and he commented on many things!!! He seemed not happy and it's like he was saying, "Poor this student, she is totally wrong and lost!" What????I feel like dying...Everything seems to be wrong and questionable..Nak betulkan kat mana ni??Questionnaire??Research Questions??Literature Review??or kat mana?? Well, I am replicating a study from someone but the research seems not good enough to conduct other study..What should I do now??I only have less than a month to submit the thesis and I am soooooo worrieeeeedddd!!!!

No comments: