Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love is in the air!!

Sayang, I love You!!! (...say you love me again..) Though everyday with the same words, I will never feel bored to express or accept. It’s almost 5 years we have been together (kalau kahwin dah ada anak 2 okay!) and it feels like only a few days I explore this life with you because there are many things we want to explore. The change that I could see from this 5 years relationship is your language. You have improved a lot okay!!! You know how to make jokes, understand when I’m just kidding or say in implicit words and you also know how to use suitable Malay words. Yess!! Sayang, good job! Your English has improved too lalala~

Baru-baru ni, LWH have talked about “Taqwa”. Wah, dah pandai okies.. He said, he heard about this word when he worked inside the mosque. Selalu-selalulah pergi kerja kat masjid tu ye.. :D

Sayang, thank you for everything. You have done a lot to me. You care for me a lot too. How I wish I could pay back all your kindness. Zakiah would like to thank you also for the flight ticket you have bought.
 
p/s: Tengah pening pasal assignment yang berlambak-lambak tetiba mood bercinta datang ohh!! I miss you like crazy~

No comments: