Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm reaching 24!!!

Hey all..In a few days i'm going to be pretty 24 (akak mmg suka puji diri sendiri). Tak sangka betul akan secepat ini masa berlalu. Rasa macam baru 2 3 hari berumur 18 tahun (sangat over okies), tup tup dah 24? Anyway thanks to God for giving me chance to live longer and have blessed! I feel complete except for 1. Akak nak kahwin hahaha~ Harap-harap birthday tahun depan, I could write "Hey, I'm a wife!!' sounds very ambitious right?? Not to forget, millions of thanks (ayat nak mcm wat acknowledgment research) my family too for bringing me to this wonderful world. Special thanks also to LWH sayang for always being there for me and all my fellow friends for the cherish. This year, I wish I could finish my degree with flying colors..Love always XOXO


No comments: