Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blog dah bersawang..

Warggghh! Blog saya dah bersawang! baru sedar yang dah berbulan tak update blog. Hmm..actually I've been so busy with my work and life. But as people said, "Nak seribu daya, taknak sejuta dalih", saya pun macam tula..huhu..

It's now December!!! And in less than 2 weeks, we are going to meet new year! Can't wait! Sepanjang tahun 2012 ni, dah banyak tempat yang saya lawati dan salah satunya Australia!!!  I love Australia after Malaysia hehehe.. Let's hear my story:


Dulu masa di Shenzhen in 2010, I went to a place named Windows of the World. I could see many reproductions of famous sites from different countries such as Mahamuni Pagoda of Rangoon and the Angkor Watt of Cambodia, European architectural splendors like Eiffel Tower, the Ancient Athens, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Tower of London, the cruel and bloody scene of miniature Roman Colosseum, the canals of Venice, the Pyramids and the Sphinx of Africa, the Oceania, Sydney Opera House of Australia, Niagara Falls and Grand Canyon of America, replica of Manhattan with towering skyscrapers. In Fact, Masjid Shah Alam was also in the list. When I saw the replica of Sydney Opera House, I really wanted to see the real Opera House so I put Australia as my next goal. Since I love travelling so much, shopping is no longer my best friend (Hahaha).

Therefore, last February when Airasia (now everyone can fly) opened a route to Sydney and luckily I was in the page (actually I wanted to book air ticket to Gold Coast), I told my friends about this promo. We then booked the tickets after taking all the considerations. 
We are living..Bye Bye Malaysia!


And hey, last July, the four of us went to Sydney and we saw Sydney Opera House in actual!! My dream comes true!!!!! I always believe in Allah in whatever I do. I’ve covered many places in Sydney such as Blue Mountains, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Zoo (Kangaroo!! Koala!!!), meanwhile in Melbourne, my friends and I had a chance to visit Mount Buller for snow sports, Fish Market, Victoria Market (a place to buy souvenirs)  and Town City.

Kangaroo in real!!
Koala

It is not hard to find ‘halal’ food in Australia especially in Melbourne. However, the price for food there is quite expensive where the range would be around rm30++ per plate. We had so much fun there till my friends had a thought to migrate to Australia. However, nothing can change my love for Malaysia.^_^
One of the Halal restaurants here..
Sooo happy together!
Springwood. off to Blue Mountains
Preety cool huh??
ABC
Melbourne is a nice place to stay
 

No comments: