Monday, March 21, 2011

Token of appreciation...

One of the assessment that we need to do for our EDU 630 paper is to carry out a project related to professional development. So, my group decided to do a MUET workshop for those who want to sit for MUET exams. Lots of works we had to do before and during the day but finally we managed to carry out the workshop successfully...Yeayyyy!!!!It happened last Saturday (190311), and I would say it was great though there were few things happened such as we involved in the accident +_+" 

Before the day..
I accompanied my friend to UPM as he wanted to find articles for his research. The day before, I went out with Shiro darling jalan-jalan around Melaka. Shopping and eating!! I didn't buy much but she did. Owh sangat cemburu you dapat beli banyak barang (kerana saya tidak banyak duit)...T__T. Sampai malam baru kami balik rumah! At home, we had some chit-chat (some ke??). Well, it's actually sampai pagi where I only slept for 1 hour. 

                                                  My favourite meal ever!

                             Syahirah darling mengidam sangat nak makan cake
                                  so we had them earlier before her birthday =)
 
During the day..
At 6.30am, I woke up untuk sembahyang Subuh and prepared for the event. I had to be early because I was in charged on food . Breakfast needed to be ready before 8.00am. Unfortunately, we had involved in the accident!! Car crashed!! Memang kelam kabut semua orang.Mungkin ini semua dugaan dari Allah. Luckily, our lecturer who would assess us on that day was there that morning. She saw the incident and she understand our situation. The event run smoothly and everybody was so happy. TQ to all who involved =)

                                        Though not all the participants came,
                                        there were still many of them come

No comments: